SELCO Online Catalog Search
Mon. 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Tue. 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wed. 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Thur. 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Fri. 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Sat. 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
2016 Board Meetings
(Public welcome, 3rd Wednesday of each month @ 5:00 pm, at Library)
- January 1st: New Year's Day (Friday)
- January 18th: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (Monday)
- February 15th: Presidents' Day (Monday)
- March 25th: Good Friday
- May 30th: Memorial Day (Monday)
- June 4th: Rhubarb Festival (Saturday)
- July 4th: Independence Day (Monday)
- August 6th: Buffalo Bill Days (Saturday)
- September 5th: Labor Day (Monday)
- November 11th: Veterans' Day (Wednesday)
- November 24th and 25th: Thanksgiving (Thursday and Friday)
- December 24th: Christmas Eve (Saturday)
- December 25th: Christmas Day (Sunday)
- December 31st: New Year's Eve (Saturday)
- January 1st: New Year's Day 2017 (Sunday)
Lanesboro Public Library joins libraries in schools, campuses and communities nationwide in celebrating the dynamic changes that are happening in today’s libraries. April 10-16 is National Library Week, a time to highlight the changing role of libraries, librarians and library workers.
Minnesota author, Laura Purdie Salas is coming to the Lanesboro Public Library on March 29 at 6:30 pm. Laura’s book Water Can Be . . . was a finalist for the Minnesota Book Award in Children’s Literature in 2015. Following the annual announcement of the Minnesota Book Awards, SELCO works with local libraries to build a regional tour featuring authors from the list of finalists. All events are free and open to the public!
This project is made possible with money from Minnesota’s Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund and the people of Minnesota for Library Legacy activities.
The Lanesboro Public Library is closing tonight due to the inclement weather conditions.
PLEASE CALL, CHECK OUR WEBSITE, OR LISTEN TO LOCAL RADIO AND TV STATIONS FOR CLOSING ANNOUNCEMENTS DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER CONDITIONS.
Minnesota author, Laura Purdie Salas is coming to the Lanesboro Public Library on March 29 at 6:30 pm. Laura’s book Water Can Be . . . was a finalist for the Minnesota Book Award in Children’s Literature in 2015. Her presentations are interactive and appropriate for a wide range of ages. Join us, and check out her website www.laurasalas.com — it is full of info and resources for kids and teachers!
The city is replacing the floor in front of the library entrance. Installation dates are March 17th thru March 30th. Please watch for signs and updates directing to an alternative entrance as needed. If you need assistance please contact us at 507.467.2649. Thank you for your patience!