Monday 1:00pm 6:00pm Tuesday 2:00pm 7:00pm Wednesday 1:00pm 6:00pm Thursday 2:00pm 7:00pm Friday 1:00pm 6:00pm Saturday 9:00am 2:00pm Sunday Closed
Library Board Meetings
(Public welcome, 3rd Wednesday of each month @ 5:00 pm, at Library)
(2nd Wednesday of Jan., April, July, and Oct. @ 5:00 pm at the Library)
- January 1: New Year’s Day 2022 (Sa)
- January 17: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (M)
- February 21: Presidents’ Day (M)
- April 15: Good Friday
- May 30: Memorial Day (M)
- June 4: Rhubarb Festival (Sa)
- June 18: Art in the Park (Sa)
- July 4: Independence Day (M)
- August 6: Buffalo Bill Days (Sa)
- September 5: Labor Day (M)
- November 11: Veteran’s Day (F)
- November 24 and 25: Thanksgiving (TH and F)
- December 23: Christmas Eve (F)
- December 24: Christmas Day (Sa)
- December 31: New Year’s Eve (Sa)
- January 2: New Year’s Day (observed) 2023 (M)
Honoring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s dreams for our country, we invite youth of Fillmore County to share their own dreams. *Open to children & teens through 18 years.* Use up to 150 words &/or art (up to 8 1/2”x 11”). *If you wish, name & age on front.* Please add mailing address on back to enter DRAWING for $10 cash prize (1 per zip code in Fillmore County). Submission implies permission to put on public display. This is a collaboration of Fillmore County Libraries and the Fillmore County Discussion on Race. Submit Jan. 1-11, 2022, to your local library OR by email to FCDoR559@gmail.com
Please share this opportunity to give voice to our youth.
Minnesota, let’s read together. The featured book for fall 2021 is The Song Poet: Memoirs of My Father by Kao Kalia Yang.
The countdown is on… 1 day left to donate…Click to support the Lanesboro Public Library ‘GIVE TO THE MAX 2021.’
The Lanesboro Public Library will begin new Tuesday and Thursday hours on November 1. The new T/TH open hours are 2 – 7 p.m.
The Lanesboro Public Library Board is appointed by the City Council and consists of 7 Lanesboro or Fillmore County residents. Current Library Board Members are Phil Holtegaard, Alissa Sindelar, Stacey Schultz, Sarah Pieper, Jon Buggs, Tracey Lambrecht, and Ollie Lepper. The Library Board meets on the third Wednesday of each month (unless otherwise noted). Meetings are open to the public and start at 5 p.m.