Monday 1:00pm 6:00pm Tuesday 2:00pm 7:00pm Wednesday 1:00pm 6:00pm Thursday 2:00pm 7:00pm Friday 1:00pm 6:00pm Saturday 9:00am 2:00pm Sunday Closed
Library Board Meetings
(Public welcome, 3rd Wednesday of each month @ 5:00 pm, at Library)
(2nd Wednesday of Jan., April, July, and Oct. @ 5:00 pm at the Library)
- January 2: New Year’s Day 2023 (M)
- January 16: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (M)
- February 20: Presidents’ Day (M)
- April 7: Good Friday
- May 29: Memorial Day (M)
- June 3: Rhubarb Festival (Sa)
- June 17: Art in the Park (Sa)
- June 19: Juneteenth (M)
- July 4: Independence Day (T)
- August 5: Buffalo Bill Days (Sa)
- September 4: Labor Day (M)
- November 10: Veteran’s Day Observed (F)
- November 23 and 24: Thanksgiving (TH and F)
- December 23: Christmas Eve (Sa)
- December 25: Christmas Day (M)
- December 30: New Year’s Eve (Sa)
- January 1: New Year’s Day 2024 (M)
Seed Library @ Lanesboro Public Library
Seed packets will be available for checkout beginning March 7. The Seed Library offers free, open-pollinated seeds and resources for planting, growing, harvesting, and seed saving. Grow your own food and return your saved seeds to share with the community if you are able.
Did you have a successful growing season last year? The Seed Library is looking for your donations! We are currently accepting clean, dry, and ready to be packaged open-pollinated or heirloom variety seeds.
We are READERS!
IRS tax forms and publications
If you are looking for a specific federal tax form or publication, you can find it through this site.
Federal Tax Information and Online Services for Individuals
This site gives information about how to file, pay, and manage your taxes. It includes links to how to file for free if you are below a certain income threshold. There is also information for different individual situations, such as self-employment, military, parents, students, or retirees.