Who We Are:
The Friends of Lanesboro Library (FOLL) provide community support for our town’s public library. We raise funds and engage in goodwill activities to raise awareness of our library. We organize events and fundraising at quarterly board meetings held at the library on the 2nd Wednesday of January, April, July, and October at 5pm. Meetings are open to the public.
An annual meeting for all interested library users is held in conjunction with a potluck supper each January (Friday, January 18th at 6:00pm, 2019) in the basement meeting hall of Lanesboro’s Community Center.
What We Do:
- Help run the lobby book sale
- Host annual meeting and potluck supper in January
- Staff the library book sale table at the Farmer’s Market in the summer
- Donate money to the library for new media and books
- Run the concession stand at the Silent Movies in the Park in September
- Run the Scholastic Book Sale in November
Check out one of 2015’s silent movie projects!
If you would like to add your name to the FOLL database for updates or would like to volunteer, please email Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org