Who We Are:
The Friends of Lanesboro Library (FOLL) provide community support for our town’s public library. We raise funds and engage in goodwill activities focused on awareness of our library. We organize events and fundraising at quarterly board meetings held at the library on the 2nd Wednesday of January, April, July and October (5pm). Meetings are open to the public.
An annual meeting for all interested library users is held in conjunction with a potluck supper each January (Friday, Jan. 19 at 6:00 pm, 2018) in the basement meeting hall of Lanesboro’s Community Center.
Ways to help FOLL throughout the year
- Visit the library and use its many resources often
- Buy books from the perpetual book sale in the Library lobby
- Attend our annual meeting and potluck supper, February
- Staff the library book sale table on a Summer Saturday during Farmer’s Market hours
- Contribute to our yearly campaign for donations, July
- March with FOLL in the Buffalo Bill Days parade, August
- Support our concessions stand at the Silent Movies in the Park, September
- Visit our Scholastic Book Sale, November
If you would like to add your name to the FOLL database for updates or would like to volunteer, please email: email@example.com