Monday 1:00pm 6:00pm Tuesday 2:00pm 7:00pm Wednesday 1:00pm 6:00pm Thursday 2:00pm 7:00pm Friday 1:00pm 6:00pm Saturday 9:00am 2:00pm Sunday Closed
Library Board Meetings
(Public welcome, 3rd Wednesday of each month @ 5:00 pm, at Library)
(2nd Wednesday of Jan., April, July, and Oct. @ 5:00 pm at the Library)
- January 1: New Year’s Day 2022 (Sa)
- January 17: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (M)
- February 21: Presidents’ Day (M)
- April 15: Good Friday
- May 30: Memorial Day (M)
- June 4: Rhubarb Festival (Sa)
- June 18: Art in the Park (Sa)
- July 4: Independence Day (M)
- August 6: Buffalo Bill Days (Sa)
- September 5: Labor Day (M)
- November 11: Veteran’s Day (F)
- November 24 and 25: Thanksgiving (TH and F)
- December 23: Christmas Eve (F)
- December 24: Christmas Day (Sa)
- December 31: New Year’s Eve (Sa)
- January 2: New Year’s Day (observed) 2023 (M)
One Book | One Minnesota is a statewide book club that invites Minnesotans of all ages to read a common title and come together virtually to enjoy, reflect, and discuss.
Libraries are essential for connection, and through One Book | One Minnesota, libraries across the state will connect their communities through stories. The program aims to bring Minnesotans closer together during this time of distance and adversity.
Murder on the Red River by Marcie Rendon
Download the eBook for free on eBooks Minnesota here.
Register for the statewide virtual author discussion on August 31 here.
Find resources and learn more about the program here.
One Book | One Minnesota is presented by The Friends of the Saint Paul Public Library, as the Minnesota Center for the Book, in partnership with State Library Services and sponsored by Spire Credit Union. Program partners also include Blackstone Audio; Council of Regional Public Library System Administrators; Mackin VIA; Minitex; the Minnesota Department of Education; and Soho Press. This program is made possible in part by the voters of Minnesota, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund, as well as through a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts.