Monday, Wednesday, Friday
1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Tuesday, Thursday: Red Cart Pick-up only
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Saturday: Red Cart Pick-up only
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Library Board Meetings
(Public welcome, 3rd Wednesday of each month @ 5:00 pm, at Library)
(2nd Wednesday of Jan., April, July, and Oct. @ 5:00 pm at the Library)
- January 1: New Year’s Day 2020 (F)
- January 18: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (M)
- February 15: Presidents’ Day (M)
- April 2: Good Friday
- May 31: Memorial Day (M)
- June 5: Rhubarb Festival (Sa)
- June 19: Art in the Park (Sa)
- July 4 and 5th: Independence Day (Su and M)
- August 7: Buffalo Bill Days (Sa)
- September 6: Labor Day (M)
- November 11: Veteran’s Day (TH)
- November 25 and 26: Thanksgiving (TH and F)
- December 24: Christmas Eve (F)
- December 25: Christmas Day (S)
- December 31: New Year’s Eve (F)
- January 1st: New Year’s Day 2022 (S)
On behalf of the library’s board and staff, Happy Holidays! It may be difficult to feel happy this year, when we miss so many of life’s normal activities. So let’s focus on the small things and the way those moments lift our spirits. Like finding a new bestselling book on the library shelf, seeing neighbors while checking out library materials, eBooks that are available after midnight, and “red cart” curbside pickup to name a few. Thank you for the many happy moments that you share with us! Tara
Need help, discovering new content or downloading an e-book or e-audiobook? Printing or faxing a document? We can help! Contact the library at 467-2649.
The Weather is changing and Curbside Pick-up is changing to
Red Cart Pick-up for the winter!
Look for the RED Cart next to the book drop at the library.
Open the outside door, return library materials, and check the red cart if you’re picking up materials.
Hours for Red Cart Pickup: Tuesday & Thursday 4 to 6 pm and Saturday 11 am to 1 pm
Just finished reading a fantastic book or book series and don’t have a clue what to read next? Don’t worry we are happy to help fill the literary void in your life. Check out: