Tuesday, May 24th through Thursday, May 26th some library services will be affected during this time. We will be able to check items out on all 3 days. We will not be able to credit overdue payments or renew items on the 24th and 25th.
Aquabrowser, the online catalog, will be available for searching but you will not be able to make requests, renewals, or online payments on the 24th or 25th.
The public computers and Overdrive downloadable services will be available for use all 3 days. It is hopeful that most regular functionality of all services will return on May 26th, but there may be periods of “down” time during some final operations that need to occur. Thank you for your patience during the upgrade!
Library HoursOpen today 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sunday CLOSED CLOSED Monday 1:00 PM 6:00 PM Tuesday 3:00 PM 8:00 PM Wednesday 1:00 PM 6:00 PM Thursday 3:00 PM 8:00 PM Friday 1:00 PM 6:00 PM Saturday CLOSED CLOSED
Library Board Meetings
(Public welcome, 3rd Wednesday of each month @ 5:00 pm, at Library)
(2nd Wednesday of Jan., April, July, and Oct. @ 5:00 pm at the Library)
- January 1: New Year’s Day 2020 (W)
- January 20: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (M)
- February 17: Presidents’ Day (M)
- April 10: Good Friday
- May 25: Memorial Day (M)
- June 6: Rhubarb Festival (Sa)
- June 20: Art in the Park (Sa)
- July 3 and 4th: Independence Day (F and Sa)
- August 1: Buffalo Bill Days (Sa)
- September 7: Labor Day (M)
- November 11: Veteran’s Day (M)
- November 26 and 27: Thanksgiving (TH and F)
- December 24: Christmas Eve (TH)
- December 25: Christmas Day (F)
- December 31: New Year’s Eve (TH)
- January 1st: New Year’s Day 2021 (F)