Tuesday, May 24th through Thursday, May 26th some library services will be affected during this time. We will be able to check items out on all 3 days. We will not be able to credit overdue payments or renew items on the 24th and 25th.
Aquabrowser, the online catalog, will be available for searching but you will not be able to make requests, renewals, or online payments on the 24th or 25th.
The public computers and Overdrive downloadable services will be available for use all 3 days. It is hopeful that most regular functionality of all services will return on May 26th, but there may be periods of “down” time during some final operations that need to occur. Thank you for your patience during the upgrade!
Monday 1:00pm 6:00pm Tuesday 2:00pm 7:00pm Wednesday 1:00pm 6:00pm Thursday 2:00pm 7:00pm Friday 1:00pm 6:00pm Saturday 9:00am 2:00pm Sunday Closed
Library Board Meetings
(Public welcome, 3rd Wednesday of each month @ 5:00 pm, at Library)
(2nd Wednesday of Jan., April, July, and Oct. @ 5:00 pm at the Library)
- January 2: New Year’s Day 2023 (M)
- January 16: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (M)
- February 20: Presidents’ Day (M)
- April 7: Good Friday
- May 29: Memorial Day (M)
- June 3: Rhubarb Festival (Sa)
- June 17: Art in the Park (Sa)
- June 19: Juneteenth (M)
- July 4: Independence Day (T)
- August 5: Buffalo Bill Days (Sa)
- September 4: Labor Day (M)
- November 10: Veteran’s Day Observed (F)
- November 23 and 24: Thanksgiving (TH and F)
- December 23: Christmas Eve (Sa)
- December 25: Christmas Day (M)
- December 30: New Year’s Eve (Sa)
- January 1: New Year’s Day 2024 (M)