>Assistant Librarian, 20 hours per week (with benefits), must be available Mondays or Tuesdays, and Fridays.
Required: excellent customer service, computer, spreadsheet, efficiency, and multi-tasking skills.
Preferred: previous library experience, knowledge of Dewey decimal system, and familiarity with current literature.
Apply by June 1st, Lanesboro City Office, or call 467-3722 to be sent a form.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Tuesday, Thursday: Red Cart Pick-up only
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Saturday: Red Cart Pick-up only
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Library Board Meetings
(Public welcome, 3rd Wednesday of each month @ 5:00 pm, at Library)
(2nd Wednesday of Jan., April, July, and Oct. @ 5:00 pm at the Library)
- January 1: New Year’s Day 2020 (F)
- January 18: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (M)
- February 15: Presidents’ Day (M)
- April 2: Good Friday
- May 31: Memorial Day (M)
- June 5: Rhubarb Festival (Sa)
- June 19: Art in the Park (Sa)
- July 4 and 5th: Independence Day (Su and M)
- August 7: Buffalo Bill Days (Sa)
- September 6: Labor Day (M)
- November 11: Veteran’s Day (TH)
- November 25 and 26: Thanksgiving (TH and F)
- December 24: Christmas Eve (F)
- December 25: Christmas Day (S)
- December 31: New Year’s Eve (F)
- January 1st: New Year’s Day 2022 (S)