>The Library completed a survey from May-June this year.
174 survey responses were received, far exceeding our goal.
The general conclusion is clear: patrons’ top two priorities are materials and open hours.
For a summary, as well as the actual survey results, please come to the Library!
Thank you for participating and sharing your voice to help keep the Lanesboro Public Library a vital asset that is responsive to community demands.
Monday 1:00pm 6:00pm Tuesday 2:00pm 7:00pm Wednesday 1:00pm 6:00pm Thursday 2:00pm 7:00pm Friday 1:00pm 6:00pm Saturday 9:00am 2:00pm Sunday Closed
Library Board Meetings
(Public welcome, 3rd Wednesday of each month @ 5:00 pm, at Library)
(2nd Wednesday of Jan., April, July, and Oct. @ 5:00 pm at the Library)
- January 2: New Year’s Day 2023 (M)
- January 16: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (M)
- February 20: Presidents’ Day (M)
- April 7: Good Friday
- May 29: Memorial Day (M)
- June 3: Rhubarb Festival (Sa)
- June 17: Art in the Park (Sa)
- June 19: Juneteenth (M)
- July 4: Independence Day (T)
- August 5: Buffalo Bill Days (Sa)
- September 4: Labor Day (M)
- November 10: Veteran’s Day Observed (F)
- November 23 and 24: Thanksgiving (TH and F)
- December 23: Christmas Eve (Sa)
- December 25: Christmas Day (M)
- December 30: New Year’s Eve (Sa)
- January 1: New Year’s Day 2024 (M)