>Effective September 1st, the Lanesboro Public Library will implement a “one-person-one-card” policy requiring patrons to present their Library card when they check out Library materials.
- Free replacement cards will be available through the month of September.
- For returns, patrons may access the brand new drop box which is accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- For renewals, please call the Library during open hours (467-2649) or renew online at https://www.lanesboro.lib.mn.us/
- Reminder that items may be returned or renewed at any SELCO library.
- For more information, please pick up an information sheet at the Library.